Self Directed Mortgage Freedom
Your Mortgage, Your Way
Use the money in your RRSP to fund all or part of your mortgage
There is a little known mortgage option that allows a homeowner to use their RRSP, a Canadian Registered Retirement Savings Plan,
to supply all or a portion of the mortgage funds for their homes.
This option has been available for years, however it is still being suppressed by most of the major Banks. It is NOT
same plan as the one when you borrow money from your RRSP and then pay it back later.
Let me make it perfectly clear that there is nothing wrong with the Banks. This website is not intended to bash the banks.
In our opinion, Banks will actually strengthen their financial positions by letting homeowners use this plan. This is money that
is put up as actual hard cash - it is nothing like that financial mess we were hit with during the Sub-Prime disaster of 2008
We are offering a unique educational package to teach you every step of the Self Directed Mortgage process
- Find out how to save over $52,000.00 in interest payments
and how to increase the value of your RRSP by over $103,000 over
a five year period.
- View our easy-to-follow powerpoint presentation on how the system works.
- Strategies for paying off the banks shares quickly so you benefit sooner!
- A REAL CASE spreadsheet of actual investment statements.
- What you can do with the cash in your investment account, the benefits of change of ownership.
This amazing package is accessible to our members for only $30.00. That includes unlimited access to our members area, unlimited
downloads of the educational package, as well as any updates that may be released for one full year.